In School Teacher Trainings
If you’ve been looking for ways to bring mindfulness, movement and SELs into your school,
this is the perfect place for you to be!
Here's what's included:
NOTE FROM CONNIE:
Remember! I have been able to stay on top of how mindfulness fits in schools because I was lucky enough to live it every single day as a teacher. I continue to see how it will change your teaching, learning environment, response, resiliance and wellbeing. Your students will be empowered by your teaching and modeling!
Individual teachers or groups: CEUs and Graduate credit hours are available through my work with Ashland University. Ask me how!
We’ll work with you to develop the right kind of program for your students, your goals, your budget, and your schedule. Here are some of the things we can build into your package:
- Virtual yoga classes for your students and staff.
- Sharing curriculum, sourcing materials, supplies and lessons for your teachers and staff to implement (and providing the in person or virtual training to help them know how) through kits.
- Focused programs for individuals and their needs, and specific goals (such as mindfulness, behavior, focus or fitness). Again, with training for your staff !
- Half-day staff sessions with physical and mental aspects of mindfulness and movement and how to integrate mindful moments into your school day to increase student engagement and decrease classroom issues
- Mindfulness and stress relief for teachers and staff
- Staff retreats
And much more. If you need it, we can figure it out!
Ready to get started? We work to include everything you need and make it fun and engaging for everyone in the group. We can book an afternoon, a week, a weekend, or come in regularly. We’ll put together a proposal and talk it through until it’s perfect for you and your students!.
See what our training attendees say...
The teachers and staff at each training are why I love what I do! Their questions and feedback help to make the content better and better every day and will never fail to make me smile a little bigger!